white heater controls

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Hi I dunno if anyone else has thought of this but I just created some heater control dials in white cos I think they look cool, they replace the originals and light up and everythin, here's the insert:
micradial.jpg

here's my first try, it'll take some fine tuning but you get the idea
26-05-07_1710.jpg

I personally think they'd look better in Black with white images, to blend in with the heater matrix. Also the green light behind won't illuminate it if it's black! :)

its different pics anyway, i put blue LEDs behind it and the white lights up, i removed the original card.

can you do one that is the same size and shape as the whole heating controll pannel so that the levers poke through some crafted slots?

I reccon this would look canny good...I think your idea is an original...havent heared anyone else suggest it?

Keep at it you could be onto a winner here

I want to craft a whole new plate, that would slip over in place of the black plastic surround, out of aluminum, if I can do it successfully I will make a small number, probably 10 and sell them for the cost of the materials.

I want to craft a whole new plate, that would slip over in place of the black plastic surround, out of aluminum, if I can do it successfully I will make a small number, probably 10 and sell them for the cost of the materials.

LOL

then count me in....I have white dials but black surround

Just so you know, you have to be an official member to sell on the MSC :)

i think its a great idea mate, try some different ideas to see whats best needs a line through the middle i think to break it up a bit and how about a gradient red to blue for the heat level :), if you have white dials then this would look great

Back