which is the + and - on the speaker wire

hi all. just been trying to connect the speakers up to the front and ive got a blue wire and a white/black cable. which is the + and -? thanx

i got a feeling the blue one is live and the w/b is earth just touch either one to the terminals until sound comes through the speaker its how i did when i replaced all the speaker cables in mine as i forgot which one was which.

hi all. just been trying to connect the speakers up to the front and ive got a blue wire and a white/black cable. which is the + and -? thanx

generally on all speakers the one with the two tone colour scheme is concidered to be +

Normally fronts are Left= white/black (+), white (-), Right= grey/black (+), grey (-).
Normally rears are Left= green/black (+), green (-), Right= purple/black (+), purple (-).

Can't remember if it's the same on micras colour scheme wise - but the two tone thing will still apply.

Hope this helps!
:)

If you put the wires on backwards the centre of the speaker will bounce inwards and not outwards. Dont think this damages the speaker but it doesn't sound the best

Back