Which Haynes for K11C?

Yep that's the one I swear by it and the picture of the Green Micra on the front has a Guernsey registration plate (Micra Paradise Island) where I am lol! :D

Cheers
Andy :)

Thanks! :)

Just seen your thread btw, you weren't kidding! I always get curious now when I see K11s myself too :). Makes me jealous though I have the 1 litre, everyone else seems to have 1.4s he he. The 1 litre is still fairly nippy as it is, but I wonder how much nicer the 1.4s are?

Thanks! :)

Just seen your thread btw, you weren't kidding! I always get curious now when I see K11s myself too :). Makes me jealous though I have the 1 litre, everyone else seems to have 1.4s he he. The 1 litre is still fairly nippy as it is, but I wonder how much nicer the 1.4s are?

Hi mate the Haynes manual is the "Bible" for Micra maintenance/repairs, I agree the 1 litre is nippy used to have one myself till a flatbed lorry delivering a domestic oil tank reversed into it! :confused:
I now have a (2002) 1.4SE+ (Upgraded) and a (2002) 1.4SE+ auto and soon to own a March Cabriolet and my next restoration project will be a 1.3 SR! o_O

Cheers
Andy :D

Last edited:
Back