Which Disks and Pads

Looking for some good disks and pads as the ones in there at the moment are awfull(Disks scored and pads thin) and in need of replacment.What would you Guys suggest ?

Thanks

Whatever stock parts they give you off the shelf are fine. New disks and pads alone will be a huge improvement. It doesn't matter wich brand you use they are all solid metal disks, made from the same stuff in the same moulds. I used the 'break world' brand, pads and disks. That was 4 years ago, i've done 20k miles since then and all parts are still as new.

It doesn't matter wich brand you use they are all solid metal disks, made from the same stuff in the same moulds.
I don't know why you guys in GB only have the solid ones. Facelift 1,2 back here in Germany are equipped with vented discs. I think they are of a Bluebird but I don't know.

I don't know why you guys in GB only have the solid ones. Facelift 1,2 back here in Germany are equipped with vented discs. I think they are of a Bluebird but I don't know.

It's becaue the roads are so bad over here in GB that we don't need vented brakes, we can't drive fast enough to need them :laugh:

It's becaue the roads are so bad over here in GB that we don't need vented brakes, we can't drive fast enough to need them

:laugh: (Y).

When I drove my Micra in GB the roads were really nice (except scottish roads)

wow what year was that in
i was in a new car the other day and it was banging around everywhere---it then dawned on me why k11 has that bouncy suspention-it works with these banging rd's---thanks nissan!!

by the way I have another idea for you, you can get the figaro discs and pads. The figaros have vented discs and they will fit the k10

If you want to splash out, theres's a company, Black Diamond I think, that do grooved unvented discs :).

Back