Where to get valve springs (MA10)

I need a new set of valve springs but no one does them, ive tried all my local motor factors, buypartsby and euro car parts but no one does them!

Cheers, ordered a set now, no motor factors can get hold of them!

Motor factors cant really get stuff like that anyway in my experience, its always main dealer.
Do you mind me asking what was wrong with your original valve springs?

Nothing wrong with them but the cambelt went so i'm just replacing the lot.

On another note no one stocks the tensioner for the cambelt, (the spring) the car is a 1984 so would be nice to have fresh parts on it!

Nothing wrong with them but the cambelt went so i'm just replacing the lot.

On another note no one stocks the tensioner for the cambelt, (the spring) the car is a 1984 so would be nice to have fresh parts on it!

you,re best to tension it manually and remove the spring steve, but the idler bearing is critical tho eh

I have a friend who replaced them because the ones on his 92' K10 had only 60% of their original spring rate. So I don't see his fault. I changed mine too and I found the new ones way stiffer than the old springs.

I have a friend who replaced them because the ones on his 92' K10 had only 60% of their original spring rate. So I don't see his fault. I changed mine too and I found the new ones way stiffer than the old springs.

Any difference in running?

Back