Where to buy adjustable suspention?

As title states, I'm looking around for the best places to buy fully adjustable suspention parts.. Mainly things like controll arms,track rod ends etc..
Many thanks.

I am working on a stainless panhard rod atm, will be on car adjustable, should be able to make them at a decent price if you can wait a bit. I would want to give mine a good testing before I made one for someone else though eh:)

Also, are you also looking for an actual suspension set up (like shocks and springs)? If so, a few of members have got good results from using corsa b coilovers (including myself), the ride is pretty firm but the handling is great, you welcome to come for a spin in my car if your interested:)

Edit: Oops, I see you have makenzies old car, guess you won't be wanting corsa coil overs then :p

Cool, that balance it up ok then? Sorry for all Q's was thinking of using Lupo setup as it has simular shapped springs to Micra.

Hi, by Corsa b i take it you're talking about the standard shocks n springs from a Corsa??? I'm looking for the CHEAPEST way to solid my K11 up without going too crazy doesn;t even have to be lowered. Just the roll on my lil' girl is frightful. Any advice?

I've found a camber kit on rallynuts for £40. Seems alot for some bolts, any one know of some where cheaper or is that my best bet?

I've found a camber kit on rallynuts for £40. Seems alot for some bolts, any one know of some where cheaper or is that my best bet?

this way is pretty cheap :grinning:

Attachments

• DSCF0385.JPG
    DSCF0385.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 256
So corsa b coilover kit is all I need and it goes straight on? I was told that just lowering springs, using the standard shocks will do the trick.... Is this right?

Back