Where do i stand?

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well a good few months ago, probably around august of last year my so called mate got a car and had plans for it but these went down the drain, he gave me the wheels and exhaust..i go about my daily life as normal, save up a bit cash and get the wheels re conditioned, he see's the wheels and now wants money for them! He is now sayin that he told me not to get them re conditioned but he never, I said if he gave me the money for gettin them done then he could have them!

Where do i stand?

*To add* This guy drives around in a saxo VTR without a licence

Daz

I have done, he will not listen lol i told him hes not getting them. If push comes to shuv i will take all the tyres from them and run along every kerb that i see, because thats the state they were in when he gave them to me!

Iv thought about it like! He says he wants 100 for them! As they stand just now theyre not even worth it!

at end of the day he gave u them... just coz they now lookin nice he cant turn round and say he want em bk.
r they not nissan wheels?

Nah they come off an astra sri! He gave me them but he is adament that he said id have to give them back, but i cannot once remember him saying that! He is a compulsive liar!

ye just get 1 set n put 1 on each wheel.... bout 20uid is rite but go a local shop or motor world not 2 halfrauds

Back