where do i stand?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
sorry its a bit off, but i have a micra, i want it put back on the road for christmas, im driving an old friggin nissan sunny which is dropping to bits.
ive worked at JD sports for three weeks now and aint been paid, where do i stand? they hadnt had my paper work for two weeks n i want the micra tax + tested! im owed about 300 quid now any ideas howe to get it before christmas eve? (get payed every fri but its christmas next weekend) sorry its off but ive a tone to do with the el micro and i cant get it done 'cos i have no cash!, any help please!!!!!!
thanks!

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
If you meant to be getting paid every Firday and you havent been so far then maybe a polite word with the manager wouldn't go a miss.

OP
OP
R05_Micra

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
yip ive rang and me mams been down n im now in a que for head office! every one else has been payed bar me, ive no coin at all, im running on fumes in the car, be supprised if i get to the petrol station! im absolutly fuming!

R

Riff

I just been given a sunny by my daughters b/f some oik broke into it an nicked the stereo an he didnt want it any more and i was well impressed i do a lot of motorway miles an the sunny has a higher 5 gear my micra is happy at 75 an a for a 18 year old car it aint bad but the sunny is is a lot less noisey at speed

Pete

Site Supporter
Off topic but... My fav sunny was the B11 model that shared componants with the Cherry. You remember it, the last Datsun/Nissan Sunny. We had the 75bhp 1.5 coupe model in gold with a beige interior, even had the funny bits to open the rear windows with. Now that was a car!!! :'-(

like this pic minus the overly sexy 'wing' mirrors

Attachments

• e-hb11.jpg
    e-hb11.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 204