wheels? which ones

R

RIK

does anyone know who makes these wheels?

im after some this style,dark colour bronze/gold/grey/black,,15" if i cant find these ones does anyone know a uk dealer that has a close match?

oh and must be light :D

Attachments

• odaiba1.jpg
    odaiba1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 202
i think they are either Kei's or Konig's...

tbh Konig hurry's is probably more accurate... check google for pics.. brb

Yeah Nismo K12 your right

they r Volk Racing..

One of the Lightest weight Alloys on the Market

u can a BUY a few k11s for da same price as a new set of them Alloys:)

Ultralite%20Cast%20%20Silver.jpg

These are called ultralite cast's

These are strong yet extremely light weight for the performance conscious enthusiast. The quality of the wheels are done to the usual Japanese standards and they are actually manufactured at the same plant as some of the Rays Engineering Range.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3613

you'll be looking at £200 per a wheel at Envy Performance for 15's

they come in silver, bronze and white

nismo_k12 said:
Ultralite%20Cast%20%20Silver.jpg

These are called ultralite cast's

These are strong yet extremely light weight for the performance conscious enthusiast. The quality of the wheels are done to the usual Japanese standards and they are actually manufactured at the same plant as some of the Rays Engineering Range.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3613

you'll be looking at £200 per a wheel at Envy Performance for 15's

they come in silver, bronze and white

thats more like it :D

EDIT:eek:uld they fit the k12 tho? it doesnt mention the fitment,,would the 7" fit
nice one,cheers

stop it nah ill be dreaming of these tonight ther so nice, :D

are they expensive,,i guess they are (its my taste)

you can get the koings for about £800 there not that pricey but i think there heavy.

7" should be fine barring in mind i have 17/205/40 on mine.

RIK said:
thats more like it :D

EDIT:eek:uld they fit the k12 tho? it doesnt mention the fitment,,would the 7" fit
nice one,cheers

they'll fit a k12. I'll ask garth or kev at envy what the fitment is. PCD should 4x100 and the offset should be 35 (think thats what the std offset is)

Back