Wheels Needed

Got a set of nissan alloys that came off my K11 SE+. Tyres are in good condition (will have to check properly as they've been sitting in storage for a while) as are the alloys themselves, save for one which if I recall correctly appeared to have been resprayed at some point. Want £85 for them. Let me know if you'd be interested :)

I've only got one crappy camera phone pic at the moment, which I didn't want to put up cos it doesn't really show much. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Here's the pic that I have got right now:
krym5.jpg

East London mate. If you're not able to come down, you could have them shipped via a courier. Its what I did when I bought my alloys from a member of this site. If you want to consider this, I can send you a link of the one I used.

if you were closer I'd have them but I'm trying to spend as little as possible and I can justify paying for a courier

No worries mate :) as soon as i get some spare time I'm gonna put them up for sale with some other bits so if u change ur mind give me a holler. Btw, the courier i used cost £30 and they were really good.

Karl and those MO's have some history. They will be for sale at some point, but if somebody thrust a pile of grubby* bank notes into my hand I would relinquish them without batting an eyelid.

*Crisp fresh ones also accepted.

He bought them off me hoopdub after I got fed up of making no progress with them, biggest mistake getting rid of them :(

markbognor said:
Karl and those MO's have some history. They will be for sale at some point, but if somebody thrust a pile of grubby* bank notes into my hand I would relinquish them without batting an eyelid.

*Crisp fresh ones also accepted.

If you can get them to me by Friday I'll have them back

Looking for a set of either 14" or 15" with half decent tyres, wheels themselves have to be in good condition

Hi Karl, we have a set of 5 14" steel wheels off a K11 micra thats a non runner, 3 brand new tyres done less than 800 miles, one that has 6mm tread and the spare that is practically new

Back