wheel hub conversion

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
155EXC WROTE:

"hi peeps i have some rims that are 4x114.3 but the micra's are 4x100 does anyone know of any 4x114.3 hubs that fit the micra it would be helpful if someone knew thanks

No! You need stud converters, and kinda of a waste of money search for different hubs for it anyways, do your searching please before posting

CMF_155EXC

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"155EXC WROTE:

"hi peeps i have some rims that are 4x114.3 but the micra's are 4x100 does anyone know of any 4x114.3 hubs that fit the micra it would be helpful if someone knew thanks"</div>

No! You need stud converters, and kinda of a waste of money search for different hubs for it anyways, do your searching please before posting

um i did search i have for the last 2 months i have found hub adapters before but been told there **** and not to run them hence why i asked if anyone knew if other hubs fit.

CMF_asdame

» CMF Member
what bout removing the studs, getting the stock hub redrilled with a 4x114 pcd 45deg inbetween the normal stud holes, n fit the studs back on the wider pcd?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
asdame WROTE:

"what bout removing the studs, getting the stock hub redrilled with a 4x114 pcd 45deg inbetween the normal stud holes, n fit the studs back on the wider pcd?

Could work! Was done on "awesome micra" for memory on the rear?

Back