Factory Bolt on's - Steering hub

CMF_R4LLY

» CMF Member
Hello all,

I want to fit a quick release steering wheel hub to a 2002, K11C Micra, when I use an MOMO replacement steering hub (designed to be the same size as the Nissan original), the steering wheel ends up in the drivers face !

So I need a storter hub i.e. an NRG short hub (3 cm), but there are none listed for the Micra. However, I see in the article section we have a list of very useful "factory bolt on's", which suggests that other Nissan steering hubs fit the Micra.

If I can find which "bigger brother" steering hub is compatible with the K11C Micra than I can buy that variant of the NRG short hub !

I have found other sporting wheel hubs for the Micra with part numbers that relate to '93 - '96 Micra's and '96 - '02 Micra's

So what I want to know is which model year S13, N14 and N15 steering hubs, mentioned in the "factory bolt on's" section will fit a 2002 K11C Micra ?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
R4LLY WROTE:

"So what I want to know is which model year S13, N14 and N15 steering hubs, mentioned in the "factory bolt on's" section will fit a 2002 K11C Micra ?

Any year of those models, I believe - The one I'm using was for an R31/S13/S14/N14 so I'd say Nissan have kept the splines exactly the same at least throughout the years of those models, if not all through that era for Nissan cars in general (but that might be getting a bit too broad).

---dens

Back