• black

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • white

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i like my alloys, they look ok and the tyres are ok & i dont want to uprate them at the moment. all they want is a re-furb.

iam stuck agian on courlors, i said i didnt want them white. but after looking at pictures of joe's super s i think they look very smart.

courlor choices are on the poll :)

i'am going for white me thinks :) stand out over black IMO

I'd keep em stock, or black. Green and black work well together. Personally, I think green and white doesn't work that well.

white does work my friend has a primera with white alloys on and his car is green darker than dans like but still works and my other friend that i got my kit off had some multi spoke white alloys on his green micra same colour as dans and it looked smart as

oh dan you spelt colour wrong btw

thehulkblackalloysgrill.jpg

done a bodge on paint, and i did them in white and they looked silly, black looks the shiz! it ties in with the black plastics etc. note black plastic mesh in the grills :D one of my future changes...

Black!!! White is lovely, looks smart as... but trying to keep them cleans a b!!!!tch... brake dust is a nightmare, i dont think id have white wheels again?!!?

i have had white wheels before, and they do look smart...but decided black now as it ties in better :) should look good at night ;)

Back