wheel arches

i wanna put some 13inch deep dish superlites on to my micra, i was told they would stick out by 30mm is this true and if so where can i get some arches?

eBay, or keep an eye out on here for some cheap ones (Y). Nismo ones are probably the best, if you can find some :grinning:

cheers mate, grandad give me this car today as a joke, caped in years of dust, didn even think it started, after 4 hours of cleaning and fiddling it started up with only 56,000 miles on the clock , in nearly perfect condition, quids in :)

13x7 et-7(? ultralites, same as mckenzie) running 175/50 tyres, arches not necessary if there's enough arch roll, flare and negative camber. Would be easier to do with the 165/55s though. Currently running 13x7 et0(?) with 165/55 and they're fine.

do you have any photos of your micra with the ultralites?? forgive my stupidity but is et-7 the offset of the wheel, i understand negative camber although dont know how to do it, also what does arch roll mean? just wanna keep it legal but look good doing it :)

Arch roll is when you roll the lip around the inside of the wheel arches, as this is where your tyres will usually scrub

20110112_003.jpg

20110112_004.jpg

20110112_002.jpg

20110112_001.jpg

I have 13x7 superlights with ET:- 7...and im fitting 175-70-r13 tyres as these what normaly come with the wheels for the minis.....(Not the profile tho)

I have bought aspect arches purely cus im going with a certain deisgn and if i want them to poke out abit more i shall fit small spacers

mini-lites can cost round 500 euros with tires, check the mini sites, mini-spares.com r co.uk,,,, youd pick up a 2nd hand set for bout 250 t 300 depending on condition, looking for a nice set myself, great look for any car

Back