What's this for?

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Whilst messing about in my car I've come across this connector several times, now I want to know what it's for.
Each side of the rear, each has 2 pins inside, I'm hoping someone says it's for speakers, but I have tried connecting up but nothing!

23.DSCF0039.JPG

1.DSCF0042.JPG

NO....erm... it's my pet donkey!
Honestly!

I've rigged up speakers but nothing, plus I've not come across a micra with speakers in that area.

its not for speakers,,thats at the drivers side(should be green or purple iirc)

they will be for abs models,,thats my geuss anyway

no boot light is on the drivers side too! and the super didnt have a 3rd breaking light

i think its for abs models,,and if u need to find speaker wires look in the drivers side rear wing

RIK said:
no boot light is on the drivers side too! and the super didnt have a 3rd breaking light

i think its for abs models,,and if u need to find speaker wires look in the drivers side rear wing

any super s that was N reg or later had one. Like all micras.

yeah n if it had a boot light dont you think he would know the wire going to it? and why would ther be one at each side exectly the same?

ssbnreso said:
Mines a N reg Super S and it hasn't got a third brake light fwn

late at registration.

Trust me, there are super s micra's with a 3rd brake light. There are even some R reg super s' around.

its so you can plug the wiring for a FQ36 in the back easily for a RRWD car... boing!!!

if its not that i dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian said:
late at registration.

Trust me, there are super s micra's with a 3rd brake light. There are even some R reg super s' around.

I think your refering to the SR. All K11's 1996-(and late 95) came with the 3rd brake light, it came when there was a facelift. I doubt there would be alot of R-reg Super S's around, even if they where they wouldn't have the 3rd brake light. Mine is a N-reg 1995 SR by the way

Back