What's The Big Deal With These Rears?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
I got these off an import 4 door, They're very different to our UK ones in the sense of wiring. I.e. if you plug the standard UK K11 plugs into them everything is mixed up!!?? :laugh:

ImportLights.jpg

Is it worth keeping, Re-configuring the wiring and lightly tinting them? ;)

they aren't rare over here lol

i would re-wire them and put them in your car but i would leave them as is dont tint them

all march lights are rare in the uk...but these aint the rarest ones. still i wouldnt tint them! would ust ruin them imo.

i do like these lights alot. just look nice and simple.

Don't touch the wiring on your car! You can pop the pins out of the plugs on those lights easily then switch them round,

Yeah I actually agree now that most of you are anti tint! :D, It's too dark now to do any wiring outside my house anyway. Suppose I'll wait till first light again! :)

they are cabriolet lights, i have a set somewhere but one lens was cracked, they look best on a black micra

Funny you should mention Black. As one of my plans is to re do the car gloss black and do my rims champagne gold. My nuts arrive tomorrow hopefully so that means I can show you lot pics of my 17"s :)

Here ya go then...all wired colour to colour. Now I'm just left without a rear fog light which WILL be needed for the MOT. ;)

EDITED2.jpg

EDITED1.jpg

Back