whats size bolts?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
erm, anyone know what sized bolts are on the cam covers?
ie weather they are m6 m10 m5? im going to order a bucket load of stainless or ally cap head bolts for the engine bay (much like low rider..lol) so i can tidy it up a bit.

thank yee

Ive done the same thing :) though while i was at it i switched out the bolts for the wings, slam panel, engine cover, fuel injectors and bonnet hinges lol.

Unfortunatly I cant remember off the top of my head the size you need. But I just took one down with me, to where i buy my bits from and they matched it up...maybe the best option if know one else can help you out. :)

thanks matey, cos i have a sneaky feeling that the big box of bike nuts and bolts i have will be the same size...lol

Have you tried searching this (needle in a haystack, I know) as I went to B&Q and got a set of stainless ones that were the right size - you need two or three that are shorter that the others as the head fouls them otherwise.

Craig

i asked this question yesterday lol, was asking swiper as i wanted some stainless ones for my new rocker cover.

and just to confirm yes they are m6 :)

lol. great minds hey?

well i have two allready in (believe it or not they are clutch cover bolts off a cagiva raptor.) but when they arive 50mm ones, i will cut a couple down to fit.

Back