Whats it worth?

C

cerberus

L plate totally unmolested Micra K11 Super S, Metallic blue/green, 92K, mint interior, leccy windows, sunroof, nearly mint exterior, original alloys, loads of tax and test.

Seriously, what would you expect to pay for such a motor?

Posts like above do not help anyone - please put in a bit of thought :)

600 - 900 max. imo.
it is a '93 model. and rust WILL be attacking already the engine is near 100k so you dont have much tht way. you would have to have pictures to show the extent of the body work
again depending on

i was just saying . wasnt having a go at you personally i was just stating u can pick up a 98 sr for 1200 and since his is 93, 5 years older. then this would drop the price

am geting an m reg super s for 600 pound no rust just little dent in tail gate small crack in bumper 79k:p

what would pople say the life expectancy of a 1.0 engine in miles would be, just out of interest??

Well the pizza delivery place near me has got a 1.0 K11 with 300K on the clock original enigine, they also had a K10 that went pop at 180K :laugh:

Hi, lol @ quickdraw, if you can get a 98 sr in mint condition for £1200 ill eat my hat lol, i wouldent charge any less than £1800 for my 96 sr fully loaded 64000 with ABS etc. No offence against your £1200 coment in anyway m8, i just think £1200 is a bit far to unrealistic, regards MTB.

I reckon it depends where you are. Maybe up north the SR will go for that cheap, i mean K10's change hands for a couple of hundred.. where as down south, K10's seem to be around the £500 mark, so assuming a good K11 is in the late £1k's

up here i can get u 3 from around my corner if you wish..

may not be so down there but then i also klnow trhe prices up here due to the common ness of them they are cheap

RE: RE: Whats it worth?

MTB said:
Hi, lol @ quickdraw, if you can get a 98 sr in mint condition for £1200 ill eat my hat lol, i wouldent charge any less than £1800 for my 96 sr fully loaded 64000 with ABS etc. No offence against your £1200 coment in anyway m8, i just think £1200 is a bit far to unrealistic, regards MTB.

thats exactly what i thought. Ive been looking atAutotrader everyday and i havent seen anything like 1200. most of the are around 1900 at the mo. look on autotrader. quicky have far is your area from me in Epsom? if there that cheap i wouldn't mind a big journey! If you've seen any on the net could you give me the links? cheers:)

exactly jay thx for the backup, but if quickdraw can get one for £1200 i would be very surprised, regards all MTB:].

That will be just over a grand in the SOuth, they seew mto be a lot cheaper in the NE, maybe there are more up there?

Back