Whats are the options??? 1.0ltr Coilpack 51 plate

Stani1029

Club Member
so a person i know has just bought a 51 plate 1.0ltr coilpack micra. we were originally looking for a non coilpack version but this was too cheap to pass on for the condition. so can people let me know if we should find a 1.4 engine for it and wether the janspeed system will fit? or is it easy enough to fit the cg13 in there. by fitting a cg13 i mean easy enough as regards to the loom not the actual engine fitting

stani

1.3 block, keep the coilpack head and gearbox? what about the janspeed would it go on the coilpack head?? cheers frank

the mani should fit no probs stani, and you would probably need to fit the alloy chain cover/plate with the cam sensor on the idler sprocket eh

yeah it does, i thought it was like that on all coilpack gearboxes. thats the thing we dont have many coilpacks up this way so ive never done work to them therefore i dont have a clue! he just wants a good shell and quick micra. original plan was 1.0 gearbox, superlight flywheel, 1.3 engine full janspeed system. coilpack has kinda screwed it lol

Back