What Tyres for Nissan K10 Super S 1.2 ?

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Simple Poll...

What would be the best tyres you recon to replace my standard ones i got with my alloys,

195/45/15

I've narrowed it down to 3 that i would want to spend on,

Yokohama SDRIVE
Barum BRAVURIS 2 FR
Avon ZV3

Cheers

http://www.xconnection.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tyres.jpg
image too big

I would have to go with what i have on mine and thats Falkins, great tyres and havent had anything better for the money!

lol you guys are missing the point of drummersiy's question :)

I think what drummersiy's really askin is that he's decided he wants one of the 3 brands he's mentioned and he wants others too pick one of the 3 - not suggest other tires alltogether lol - I like the yoko's siy :p

What's the reason for picking those three though? Toyo's are by far the best you can buy, especially for £50 a corner. I had yoko's and the car just understeered everywhere, but Toyo's never let me down. Lots of others have purchased Toyo's too with satisfaction.

reason.. price for fitting.. and notional tyres need mine do everything for me and thaats what they do within what i want to spend..

:)

an toyo dont last long i hear cuz thir more a soft racing tyre..

national tyres prices.. you must know em..

i think ill either go avon or yoko.. see what they say cuz everything else over steps the price for me on that car..

cheers

national tyres prices.. you must know em..

Nope! I get mine from that website above and fitted from a local garage. Works out cheaper than buying from the garage direct. And you can't put a price on good rubber! Could potentially be the best handling improvement on the car, and save your bacon.

yea i know that but if they sell budget tyres they must be safe enough the ones i got on it are stock for the alloy and thir not too bad but if ur racing around and taking corners enough for it to skid and all that then ur driving a micra too hard..

avon do good tyres speccial for f1 cars and so on and yoko are coming back again and for the other thir just a recomended tyre thats one up from budget :)

Back