K10 1.2 Super S 73k

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Ok guys, those of you have read my thread know that i've moved on to a Starlet GT Turbo, as much as a it pains me its time for the 'beast' to go!

So up for sale:

K10 1.2 Super S
-Clocks at just over 73k miles
- Engine Fully rebuilt by previous owner (have recipts) at 60K miles.
-14" Alloys (Unsure of make but they are smart)
-Rear side windows tinted
-Central Locking
-Clifford Intelliguard 950 Alarm (Thatcham 1)
-Waxolyd arches and sills etc (some of this needs renewing in a couple of spots)
-Mutant head unit and Sony Xplod speakers up front (headunit distorts if volume too loud, however thats is deffo the head unit no the speakers as they work fine with my other head unit)
- Oil and Filter and Plugs just changed (last 500miles)
- Rear pads and new handbrake cable about 1300 miles ago (works great now!)
- MOT till i think May
- Tax for about another 3-4 months.
- Four recent tyres all around (Arrowhead) with good tread on all)

The car is in great condition for the year no rust problems, paintwork polished up very well, there are a few stone chips but they're only through to primer, no bare metal.
The interior is in excellent condition, no rips and tears, looks very smart, a couple of the seats have had some Mud on them (V-Festival) but they will come up great with a steam clean, probably one of the best Super S interiors in the club.

It also has the (someone tells me rockinghorse sh**) sun roof cover (pictured), and also original Micra rubber mats.

The bad points, one of the front yellow driving lights is broken, but i a have the recipt with part number so that you can order another from Nissan, Also the N/S wing has a got a few small bumps on it a slight bump it received, this is only noticable in some sunlight conditions and angles.

Overall though the car is great and would make a good modifying base, or just a smart run around for someone.

Driving it to get some petrol in it today i'm amazed at how nippy it feel after the GT Turbo, plus everything (clutch, throttle, steering) feel a lot more direct.

Asking £600 ONO
However if someone pays me 700, i'll throw in a full exhaust including 4-2-1 Mani, and then straight through to backbox, this includes a bung to fit the Lamda sensor. (not fitted)

Any questions guys pop em!

About 25 mins walk, 10 mins bus (from the stations to straight outside my door), or i could pick you up if you were coming to look at it.

i am very interested in the micra but i get paid on the 13th i think so it would be after then possibly but if it sells before then then tough luck to me :D

cheers

steve

Ok imp has just picked up the car, wishing him a safe journey home to Crewe! Hope you enjoy the car as much as i did, and best of all its staying in the club! :)
Would recommend imp as a buyer as he's not a time waster! Sound guy!

Thanks everyone, i had the vest drive home ever, no problems, car was as described and no regrets what so ever about it. Always wanted a super s and now i have one and it will be updated with a blog soon so i will keep everyone posted ;)

thanks again good seller and good convasation :D

cheers

Steve

Back