What springs should I get?

Hey all I'm planning on getting some lowering springs but just would like to know from others what height is best to get and also looks good, I was thinking 40mm, Just would like to know also where I can get a good offer to buy them from I'm looking to spend no more than £90 ish if possible.

Do let me know thanks

ScOpeZ

the best springs you can get for a micra are eibach springs, have a word with matt (mph on the forums) and ask if he has any left. They were £100 delivered iirc.

Mike

sounds interesting, how can I get in touch with him and what mm are they. Jus would like to know wether the £60 ones are any good and whats best suited for my k11 on 15" handling plus looks wise.

Anyone have any photos of a 35m drop on the k11, jus would like an idea of how it looks

Thanks

look at POTN for springs:
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1250241.htm

also look in the K11 pictures for more images.

heres mine.... should have been 35mill on koni shocks but i think its more

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

looking good :) what springs you using or do you have the full coilovers all round. Tyres should be 195/45/15 right?

I just got some e-bay springs, Not the best for control, but do the job.

Shall probably be going for whiteline set up when I fit the 17s!

looking good :) what springs you using or do you have the full coilovers all round. Tyres should be 195/45/15 right?

im running "185/55/14" :blush:

they are a custom power coils, set on koni shocks.

would have loved to have been in on the D2 coilovers but couldnt jusify spending that when im happy with my setup!!

like the way yours is looking to, are your 14" by the way I want to get the rear LED Lights any where cheap I can import them from?

like the way yours is looking to, are your 14" by the way I want to get the rear LED Lights any where cheap I can import them from?

thanks mate :laugh: she is looking ok

yeah 14" NISMO alloys......

anyway back on springs!!!! if your just after the springs then prepare for your ride to be very "bumpy"??

just a thought....but if you dont care...then great lol

Be careful with Whiteline springs. IIRC DaveyC said they are softer than most other springs out there and with 17's it's easy to wreck your arches without the proper work.......would be a shame to wreck your paint job and rip off your bodykit.

I just got some e-bay springs, Not the best for control, but do the job.

Shall probably be going for whiteline set up when I fit the 17s!

From speaking to NIS and seeing it in the flesh, full whiteline on his rears was as solid as a rock. I saw him jump up and down on his rears and they didn't move.

Whiteline are supposed to be control springs, lower but firmer than standard!

Im running SPAX progressive springs, vastly improve ride and reduced body roll, drop it 30mm, cant help but notice how much standard shocks let them down tho..

thanks everyone for the advice, i was trying to reply back yesterday and wanted to ask some other things but I couldnt for some reason ??? wouldnt let me :s anyway I've decided to go for the Gmax ones which I hope are ok...I've been told by mathew that dropping the car anymore than 35m will have effects so not really keen on that.. I mainly jus wanted something that will look good as well as feel better and was worried that a 35mm wouldnt be noticable..in other words Im thinking that the car will still look high, but will it?

Back