what should i do

Glen

Club Member
i am wanting to do up my nissan micra k11 m reg anyone suggest the best stuff. my requirements are lowered body kit and speed also what kind of budget should i have. i dont have alloys either. website links and other stuff would be good

Glen said:
i am wanting to do up my nissan micra k11 m reg anyone suggest the best stuff. my requirements are lowered body kit and speed also what kind of budget should i have. i dont have alloys either. website links and other stuff would be good

you tell us your budget and we advise you, thats how it works - we dont know what your budget could be???

Sell and buy a car which is faster to start with.

(hey you asked for an opinion. I give an honest one. Micras arent for going fast in a straight line..!)

wilsonian said:
Why not get a Pulsar GTi-R? hell 7k can get you a 32GTR!
a faster car was the first thing that came to my mind too - but never even thought of 32GTR - that would be a good choice, as would GTi-R tho....hhmmm....glad its not my decision

Yom said:
Sell and buy a car which is faster to start with.

That's what i'd do, unless you wanna spend some money getting the engine put into the back of the k11 for some rear wheel fun!

a faster car was the first thing that came to my mind too - but never even thought of 32GTR

You can pick up a cheap R32 GTR for about 4k, stick another 4k of engine mods and you'll have a 10 second car :D

wilsonian said:
You can pick up a cheap R32 GTR for about 4k, stick another 4k of engine mods and you'll have a 10 second car :D

Yeh, a 10 second car which you can't rely on for day to day use. :)

GTi-R's are ever so slightly nicer to you but they're still a 10yr old japanese turbo car.

An Almera GTi would be a nice car. Other cars I would love to own would be a Pug 306 GTi-6, Clio sport Cup 182, K12 160SR, etc.

wilsonian said:
Seen a few R34 GTT's for about 7k....

Splat. Last of the real Skylines with an efficient and well proven motor given a facelift with modern ecu programming in a bodyshell which is just fantastic to look at, safe and also rare.

Why you wouldn't (go for that option) is beyond me.o_O

if your serious about tuning the micra, i'd go for turbo and aim for about 200whp, suspension set up ie coilovers and a roll cage.

wouldn't bother with abody kit, but if you do i'd get a proper one from japan like the wald kit :)

2 litre conversion
rear wheel drive conversion
air bag suspension
absolutely mental paint job

Back