What size wheels ?

What will fit on my K10 ? as I don't (can't afford) want to alter the springs/shocks, but don't mind it being a fraction lower, but not higher, what size and fitment will fit, still 13s or bigger with low profiles ? I would prefer the low and fat look but I don't want and rubbing.

bringing it down to earth is free (with an angle grinder) and keep with 13's and low profile tyres, 165/55's are relavtivly cheap at about £30 a corner

it all depends on the offset to if they dont rub, but im running 7j et6 wheels:

aec35583.jpg

I also had it that low on cut springs but it was running on bump stops

Well i'm running 185/60 14inch rims on my supers s, they were on the car when i got it but there is evidence of rubbing on the rears so i'm going to put a lower profile 185/50 size on them when i change the tires. So at least you know that 185/60 is where the rubbing starts, anything under that will be fine and won't require any modification on the body side of things.
But one thing to keep in mind is that the wider the rim, the more strain it puts on the balljoints and track-rod ends.

46768_432335869871_839509871_4700436_7818928_n.jpg

The badge says ecclips, other than that i don't know much about them other than they're round. As long as they turn i'm not too fussed (Y)

They catch on the arch, there is a groove worn into the outer edge of the tread on the rears. Evedently the last owner had a lot of fatties in the back lol.
The picture is missleading because the car's black, the actual metal arch of the body is 2 to 3 inches further inward than the plastic arch covers. My red micra has that same illusion because i painted the arches and cills with underseal before i fitted the body kit, it makes the car look fatter though ;D . Gotta fight that rust!!! :grinning:

Back