what wheels and tires

Im also interested in this, what later steelies could I fit? almera, primera or would they have to be off an older model like a bluebird?

Looking for something like 185/55/14 as the skinny wheels on there don't have alot of traction in this snow!

cool so 14s will fit my k10 with no rubing or with out changeing any think cos i thoght it was 13s on the k10 but new to this car so im prob worng lol im looking for a size of rim and tire that i can pick up realy esay from my scrap yard as they dont realy have any k10 in that much meny thanks

Same as me really, with the weather the way it is I dont fancy sliding across the road on tiny steelies. and have only just got the car so don't know alot about them

I'm also interested in doing this. Would larger wheels give significantly better handling? I would also imagine the performance at higher speeds will be improved as it reduces the RPM (and brings the engine closer to its power band).

However, the speedo will need calibrating accordingly?

BG

PCD = 100
4 stud
Offset = 38

15" wheels will fit with 195/50 tyres, but if lowering 195/45s are better
14/13" wheel would be better suited imo

dont think so

Im sure the K11 wheels have a tapered centerbore compared with a flat/stepped K10 centerbore..

so yes, thay will go on (definately) but I'm not so sure if the offset is in specd (38 <to 42 IIR>)...if not then bearings will suffer....and the older micra bearings are the 'shimmed-full dissassemblu and manual adjustment type IIR).....

the tapered bore migt also put more stress in teh bolts (instead of teh centre bore)

on mine I got 'Pulsar; (sunny?) steel 14x6" for my fronts and left the more recent original 13x5" on the back....both are fitted with 195 tyres....(175x50/R13 Continental contisport contact 2's on the rear and 195x45/R14 Toyo proxis T1-R's on the front)....

coupled with -35 lowering on stock dampers = go-cart

corker post 110...!!!

all the significant parameters all in one list ..so you can see what's what

NICE mate

(LOL at the Pulsar SE Original equipment wheel size..HAHAH SKINNY?)

Back