What size tyres can i fit???

C

Craig_K10

Afternoon...

I've got a K10 as a work runabout, and its ready for 2 new fronts!

I've had a look and its currently got 145/80/12's on it!

What are the cheapest alternatives that are a more common size please?

Preferably some wider ones as these are like bike wheels!

Cheers

there isnt a lot you an do really, as they are only a 4" wide rim. I had 155/80/12's on mine and it didnt really make much difference.

thing is iv looks online and nobody lists the tyre sizes that are on it now!

thought there might be a more common size that will fit! as comon sizes are cheaper!

not on 12's. The later k10's had 5x13" rims, and they are great. As standard they had 155/70/13 on, but you can put 185/60/13 on which gived a nice improvement on grip and cornering stability.

look on www.mytyres.co.uk

That gives plenty of choices.

yeah thats where i was looking!

ill see if i can get hold of some 13" steelies then instead maybe!

Cheers

dont put 15's on. they're a waste of time. they will rub, they'll ruin the handling and slow the car down greatly.

Ive got some 14's with Yokos up for grabs if your interested. Ive got 5 of them infact, one of them has a brand new spare and hasnt been driven on.

Not the sexiest design in the world but better than 12's! Keep your eyes on buy and sell shortly if your interested

I have 185/55/14 and they rub - even after archwork!! lol, but people have said she looks very low so maybe the springs are greater than -35mm! anyway, bump stops and arch work will solve your problem if you get that size

Back