What nissan should have made!!!

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
nissan-march-micra-2009-2010-w02a-300x167.jpg

I would have bought one.

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
Original K11 had some unique and nice looks in general, no shame in working with what they had.

Only problem with any new platform is they all add to much weight and over size the wheelbase, result is sloppy handling from the start and needing twice as much power to get the same performance.

New Fiat 500 is a classic example, for anyone who thinks it's looks awesome, and I generally agree with that, take a real close look at the specs, it's heavy and slow, with very average fuel consumption, kind of sad really.

CMF_Jas

» CMF Member
I agree with the weight issue. THe new Mazda 2 was the first car apparently in about 10 years that was actually smaller and lighter than its predecessor!

Then look at cars like the corolla - they started life as featherweights and models like the KE70 are literally tiny...yet the new 2010 model is almost as large as the camry! It's happened with all of them, the Golf, Mazda 3, Civic, etc, etc...

And that is why the K11 is such a classic, light weight and cabpable handling, and doesn't need much power to be fun!

Back