What mods will be big in 06...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
This was posted on another site, and just curious to see what you all think will be big in 06?? :) I think it is likely to be carbon fibre, chrome (again) and also them new wheels that change colour as the light hits them... very kool. :D And hopefully... orange and black. :p

Biggest challenge for me since owning the SuperS.................clean it!
Have never given a proper clean, so think this year will be a whole year of G3 to remove nasty marks, Tcut to help the G3 and polish, lots of, she wants to be black again and she will.

i thi nk this year the gap beetween the performance car world and the show car will widen, as people get more ectream with there show queens that end up being undrivable, and people into drag drift and track get more hardcore..

also after F&F 3 Airbags wil be come "JDM" and we will be back to Veilside style #### again...

What do you mean by veilside? i thought JDM was making your car look like it was made for the japanese market i.e. making it look like an import?

exactly how many jdm "jap domestic market" cars have airbag suspention :S, f&f strikes again lol

you dont know who veilside are?? there a huge company over in japan who build some amazing cars.. but there building the cars for F&F 3 so they commited suicide lol

JDM airbags are sarcastic... it was a dig at the max power crew

Oh after a quick look through google it becomes apparent that i have missed out. however putting your company name to a film such as F&F3....... asking for trouble isnt it?

carbon fibre is last/this year, custom brushed ally for the VIP cars and prooper wood think aston martin should be where the cram of the show cars are going.. carbon wil stil have its part in the race style but it will be painted.

Coming from a slightly different angle when it comes to modding, rat look was very big with the air cooled vedubbers i recon this will be become more popular with watercooled cars and not just VW's, mixed with euro styling :D

nismo_k12 said:
for the jap scene i think carbon fibre will be big. We might also see the first UK K12 with a carbon bonnet.
and carbon bucket seat,,,,well at least in this club

I think more chavness! as where the modifying scene seems to be going for the last 5 years.

People gonna be getting 28" rims on thier nova's next. and wings big enough you think it was a plane landing with the note from the typical jap style exhaust!

Do not get me wrong i love my cars and the Modifying scene, just not OTT styled nova's and corsa's!!! Why so much barryness!!! im not going to say no more incase i offend people from this site.

Back