What is this Eco fuel or Bio fuel?

hissyfizzy

Ex. Club Member
What the heck is Bio fuel from Morrisons and can I put in the pig? I'm guessing it's some super dooper carrot crunching earth hugging hippyfied vegetarian fuel which is mainly water so will mess the engine up in no time to keep the car haters happy...... I could be wrong.

Running the pig on it would be great as would LPG. Now LPG is an option I have a LPG conversion sitting doing nothing only problem is it came from my 4.2 Range which I parked in a field one day. LPG 49P ULP £1.02.9 hmm now where to fit an 80 ltr fuel tank

Stick the tank in the place where the back seats were lol.

Biofuels I think in the case of petrol, are a certain percentage of ethanol.

Biodiesel has other stuff in it, cleaner burning and whatnot.

Yeah it's between 5/10% green fuel (ethanol as olly said), added to standard petrol. If you wikipedia it, you'l see it can have some problems.

olly

biodiesel is non fossil, plant derived fuel, it means the third world starves to death while the yanks run their hummers on it !

lol one of the comments

when the oil runs out, Hummers will be fun to live in. Toss out the seats and there's room for a bed, and ice chest, and a wash basin. They're also weatherproof, and can be towed out of the way of rising coastal waters with a team of mules

Back