What is my facelift k11 "celebration" actually celebrating?

I have a Muzic, possibly one of the lowest specs?
Checked out the Vibe and even that has more than me.

No rear wiper
No pop out windows
No electric anything..
No fuel light
No sunroof
No clock
No tacho
No trip miles

What is the lowest specs out of curiosity?

My matinee doesn't even have the wires for a tacho, at all! And every micra has those! Other than that I'm same as skymera, extreme poverty spec, but I'm adding bits. Mine didn't have a back ashtray either though dunno what specs got that... No passenger door pocket or interior light. Trying to think of anything else...

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App

I had (now my dad's) a mk4 51 plate 1.0E, it came with a green strip on the dash and that was it. Doesn't have even have power steering!!!

I saw a white SV today in a scrapyard, never seen or heard of this model before. Looked to be the same/very similar spec as the Si

Isnt ( L ) the lowest spec, cos that was what my car used to be, no electric windows, bog standard interior, door cards were hideous, like small cardboard cutouts with vinyl covering and small plastic faded hadles, no gear stick surround, the list goes on, now its defiently an ( L ) for Luxury!! :D my list of Luxury would take up the whole of the Micra.org.uk server loooool, well not really but you know! ;)

J

most definetly as above seb !! also forgot to add, no pre wiring for electric windows that you would normally get!!! or even for central locking!!, what about intermittant window wipers, only speeed 1 and 2.. slow and fast!!! am thinking that differnt grades of micras could be for different casts of people and their income loool ... well my car came from a granny in southhampton so i guess she wernt bothered with these minors bits n pieces!!!

lol

J

Back