What is my facelift k11 "celebration" actually celebrating?

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but is there any reason nissan called it a micra "celebration" and is there anything difference?

My Micra Tempest was as far from being comparable to a violent storm as was possible. It was the complete opposite in fact :p

Mine explains itself (sport edition + plus bigger wheels) :p
..my mums...SVE?....not a clue! LOL...
alot of the newer names are...wierd ^_^ Urbis, Activ, Tekna, N-tec, Initia, Spirita ...? What are they on about? XD

Mines a micra s which stands for s*it because it has nothing. Nothing at all. Most basic car you will ever come across
Ps apart from power steering

My K10 LS had only 4 forward gears...and a tape deck...
NO ABS, NO Power steering, NO Electric windows, NO Nearside wing mirror, NO rear wiper...oh and if you put it in reverse you had to flick a separate switch to turn on the reversing light as it was not connected up to the transmission switch thing... :p
at least my P-reg K11 shape had a drivers airbag and 5 gears! LOL....still NO power steering, NO ABS, NO Electric windows and NO rear wiper...it did have both wing mirrors though ;)

My 2000 GX 1.0l

No ABS is about the only thing it doesnt have :D

Other than that its the boot release, i have to get out and use the key which is a pain in the ass :L

Anyone know how hard it is to hook up a release?

Wondering this myself,
this site seems to have a good description of the various special editions, tells you how many speakers each has amongst other things , useful if you are looking for a rear shelf with speakers!
eg:
E 2
Equation 2
Profile 2
S 2
Tempest 2
Inspiration 2
Vibe 2
Celebration 2
Activ 2
Twister 2

SE 4 or 6
Si 6
SR 6
Sport 6
GX 6
Mystque 6

Mines a Twister, really hope that doesn't mean im going to spin a lot... so ar so good in the year ive owned her ;) (touch wood)

Mines a twister as well, very apt for me , because the twist was all the rage when I was your ages LOL.
C'mon baby lets do the twist - and it goes like this. Can you do the twist with a walking stick. (I added the last line myself) Bloody hell if I did it now I'd fall down.

I have a Muzic, possibly one of the lowest specs?
Checked out the Vibe and even that has more than me.

No rear wiper
No pop out windows
No electric anything..
No fuel light
No sunroof
No clock
No tacho
No trip miles

What is the lowest specs out of curiosity?

No rear wiper
No pop out windows
No electric anything..
No fuel light
No sunroof
No clock
No tacho
No trip miles

This sounds just like my K11 "Shape" (97/P) ^_^
do you/did you have a drivers airbag?.... I did...

Really? ...that is interesting
...being called "Muzic" does yours have better/different than normal sound system/speakers?
or is it/was it a standard radio cassette with a speaker in either front door? (what the "Shape" had)

...or does/did your parcel shelf have speakers in it too?

Jen319 said:
Really? ...that is interesting
...being called "Muzic" does yours have better/different than normal sound system/speakers?
or is it/was it a standard radio cassette with a speaker in either front door? (what the "Shape" had)

...or does/did your parcel shelf have speakers in it too?

Had a different stereo from a prev owner.

Speakers were stock Blaupunkt like all k11

And np shelf speakers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

No rear wiper
No pop out windows
No electric anything..
No fuel light
No sunroof
No clock
No tacho
No trip miles

My 'Shape' 1.0L was pretty much the same. Low spec everything. Looks like they badged the same or slightly different cars in different ways.

Naturally I'm now part of the glorious SR master race

Haha master race :p

The only luxury the vibe had was the driver side airbag, which being over 10 years old was probably useless

Eeeep :p
...sorry...didn't mean to hit a nerve :oops:
Who needs a spoiler anyway eh?...

...So glad the back of my car isn't in my profile pic right now ^_^

My matinee doesn't even have the wires for a tacho, at all! And every micra has those! Other than that I'm same as skymera, extreme poverty spec, but I'm adding bits. Mine didn't have a back ashtray either though dunno what specs got that... No passenger door pocket or interior light. Trying to think of anything else...

Posted on my device_name using the MSC Mobile App

Not sure what my "S" actually stands for. Very basic car though.. I like to pretend it means Sport. 14" wheel trims ftw!

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

My matinee doesn't even have the wires for a tacho, at all! And every micra has those! Other than that I'm same as skymera, extreme poverty spec, but I'm adding bits. Mine didn't have a back ashtray either though dunno what specs got that... No passenger door pocket or interior light. Trying to think of anything else...

Geez, even more poverty spec than mine!

Mine has an ashtray and an interior light at least :p

Sorry, it dies have interior light just doesn't have the passenger switch is what I meant lol

Back