What famous people..

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
..have you seen/spoke to? was reading Bens post bout his dad meeting Alan Shearer, thought it would make a good thread to see what famous people everyone on here has seen..

PS: knowone try to be smart n say they saw someone famous on the TV or anything like that!! :p :wow:

Rolf Harris at a competition I won when I was a kid. He was presenting my prize. Don't remember much, just that he had very warm hands.....

Dwight York and Ugo Eghiog (however you spell his surname!) when they used to play for Villa years ago. My Dad is on security there, so that sometimes came in useful :)

Matthew Pincent at Heathrow airport when I was picking someone up. Didn't speak to him, just saw him coming off a flight.

Peter Kay twice at liverpool also ive met his mum

Johnny Vegas, met him bout 8 times, he is a good laugh but not every ones type.

Mel from Hear'say she was sat behind us in a play theatre (london)

Rik Wakeman at one of his solo concerts (famous keyboard player, think he was in a band? )

The Cheeky Girls on the streets of london, I touched thier bum's !!

Ben Fogal - The guy who was on castaway thing years ago, he now presents long leat safari park program

Was a Mascot for Hibs v Celtic in 99 and after that i became a ball boy for 3 years so i met all the Hibs players and most of the visiting players.

Only Scottish people on here will have heard of Hibs probably.

Theres more but i'm a bit blank at the moment.

gam1984 said:
Rolf Harris at a competition I won when I was a kid. He was presenting my prize. Don't remember much, just that he had very warm hands.....

i have served him at Tesco before :D

i have seen ray wilkens (ex chelski player)

vernan kay winked at me and stuck his thumb up at me at a night club fwn

i have met roll deep, they were pretty cool..

t'is bout all i can remember at the moment!

was mascot for the newcastle falcons when i was about twelve, so i met johnny wilkinson LONG before everyone else suddenly decided they loved rugby! and he drove past me in his audi this morning when i was dropping the car off in jesmond. (black audi, reg plate: "J W1LK". phwoar!
also ant and dec, jimmy naile, tim healy, the entire 2003 newcastle united sqaud (worked for saint james park... staff priveldges into the players lounge ;)) and Lorraine Kelly.
i am such a celeb whore :(

Met Emlyn Hughes at Anfield and had tour of ground with him (what an awesome day)

Alan Shearer walking his dog because my mates mum and dad live near him

Also Jamie Redknapp and Jason McAteer at a shirt signing

Best of the bunch has to Jim Bowen when I was about 5 in Blackpool. Even managed to get myself up on stage with him. What a legend!!!

See people from Hollyoaks all the time because a lot of them drink round Bradford but wouldn't class them as being particularly famous - not like Jim anyway!!! LOL

I met the whole Liverpool FC squad in 88/89 and got a signed football, they trained where I lived before a Crystal Palace match. Also met Trevor Bayliss (wind up radio inventor guy), presenter from Newsround a few years ago, one of the girls from Hepburn (who was really annoying), the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Duke of York. Almost got run over by Jeremy Clarkson on my bike as well.

nobody.but my mum and dad was on the plane back from the japan/korea world cup with the french team..got pics and autographs from the premiership players...

gwyndaf evans (rally driver/he does motorcycle trials as i used to) met him funnily enough in wales, not far from dollgethlau.

Roy Wood (wizard/the move/"i wish it could be christmas every day"/crazy oufits/etc)

think thats it....

Jimmy Nail!!!!!!!!!

Was filming crocadile shoes(think it was that) in a house near me.

also met some of the newcastle squad and Jonny Wilkinson.

My greatest claim to fame was playing football with peter beardsley and les ferdinand at a nissan football training thing.

detox said:
James Brown that has to win i had a cup of tea with him !!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL GOOD!!!

haha, i just remembered i have seen ross kemp aswel (grant out of eastenders!) was him on slough trading estate while i was taking drving lessons

Met John Voight at the filming of Varsity BLues, and met Giovanni Ribisi in Tokyo at an 8 story toy store. Didn't know his name until after I got back to the hostel and asked someone about it.

Glenn said:
Originally Posted by gam1984

i have served him at Tesco before

Rolf is a legend. Seemed like a really nice, genuine bloke from what I can remember of him. He's also responsible for one of my favorite comedy quotes of all time "Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack" (fans of Chris Morris will know what I'm talking about).

D4R73N said:
Beat this, Phill Collins, Signed Picture!! lol

Firstly, why/how did you meet him? And secondly, why did you want his autograph? lol

Heh now theres a good question.

Craig Charles on a number of occasions
Ian White (the footballer)
Jack Rider and his hear-say girlfriend
David Beckham
Michael Owen
Tony Robinson (at an airport)
Dawn from eastenders (the fit one living in the scruffy house)
Sonia and Robbie from eastenders

Think thats about it. Theres probably more i've forgotten though.

gam1984 said:
Firstly, why/how did you meet him? And secondly, why did you want his autograph? lol

I met him in London on a trip, and I dident want his autograph...lol

Yesterday tho, who come's in to the co-op but...Jose Stone...Or as she likes to be called Joshlin Stoker or something, lol!

EDIT: Can I also add that she also left all her shopping as she had no money!! haha...and then comes back with this guy in a suit who thinks he's the bloke from bodyguard...lol

I even considered phoning 'The Sun' paper and telling then Josh Stone has no money! lolol

Ive met. . . .

Sade
Billy Idol
Chuck D
Big Daddy Kane
LL Cool J
RUN DMC
Beastie Boys

Colin Mcrae
Richard Burns
Takuma Sato
Did not meet but waved at Senna (he waved back!!) when he was at Donnington park years ago! Wished I did meet him tho.

Valentino Rossi - My little lad gave him a hug as well, and Rossi gave him a cap!
Marco Melandri - lives near me, top bloke, met him a few times!
Suzi Perry - babe!

Andy Lau - A famous Hong Kong star

Meat Loaf in a lift in Harrods!!

And the drift king himself in Hong Kong last year also met Orido at the same event.

Most of Aston Villa about 8 years ago.
Someone from Neighbours like 12 years ago.
I keep bumping into "Debbie" off Emerdale in Manchester or Pilsworth Bowling, next time I'm just gonna chat her up.

Back