What effect has been applied to this picture

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Can someone tell me what type of effect this picture has and if so are there any guides on how to do it in photoshop as i asume it was created with it.

Thanks

IMG_0716-Edit.jpg

Looks like HDR (High Dynamic Range) 3 seperate exposures 1 for midtones, 1 for highlights and 1 for shadows and then merged together.

Also looks like the Topaz Adjust filter add-on for photoshop has been used.

Great photo. I've heard of the technique Alienfish mentioned being used to create this effect

I know it would probably been done with a filter in front of the lens, I remember an episode of TOPGEAR demonstrating it.

But also you can do it using Adobe PSE. Where you can have a dingey picture using the quick select tool select the an area and brighten it up. If I have time tonight I do a before and after picture.

I know it would probably been done with a filter in front of the lens, I remember an episode of TOPGEAR demonstrating it.

But also you can do it using Adobe PSE. Where you can have a dingey picture using the quick select tool select the an area and brighten it up. If I have time tonight I do a before and after picture.

yeah i have just been playing around in photoshop of fake HDR photography basically its using the shadow highlight tool in the adjustments option (Y)

No idea mate, lol, sounds like it though. I only got it two weeks ago and realised I didn't want it I wanted the Photoshop program the PSE is mainly for photography, can't really lower cars n' stuff either that I'm rubbish, lol.

What a awesome car!!!.. looks strangely familiar :blush:

if i knew paddy mate, i would have let you know over on sisoc but as i didnt take it i really do not have the foggeyst altho i think it looks rather good

right i have been trying these tutorials online as i said and here is my result of an image i found on google:

Original:
ag_09gtr_front.jpg

After:
jnsjtemd.jpg

it does appear to work quite well, like the side of the car just looks more reflective but not half as good as the thread pitcure at the top (Y)

yeah kenny im gunna make an appearance this week i have missed the last two..

plus i wanna see solarice's beast!

yeah martin we will see how the grill goes but keep it hush hush as its a ignis world exclusive(Y)

Back