what do you hate most?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
lets play a little game lol..saw it on another fourm and was intresting. more car related than anything but dont take offence!!!

my list:
corsas with 17inch alloys on..
neons
a massive boot install with 10 6x9's in back
standard seats with harness
dimma show cages

basiclly carry on like that..good thread for people to express there opions on the modified car scence...btw has to be related to cars.

Rat look, which isn't actually rat look - So Corsa with 17s on, and faded grey plastic trim.. With a full rust bonnet. (get a life)

Erm.

LEXUS LIGHTS

My Corsa
Anything that looks like it's driven through halfords (you know the sort of crap i'm on about!)
& any car fitted with Venoms!

saxos...im sorry but there are now more lowered saxos than standard ones. and look at how the driver sits. the seat tilted all the way back and then the driver leans forward against the steering wheel.

Neons,
Lexus lights,
In your face aftermaket bodykits,
Ripspeed,
The french,
Corsas,
Oh and boy racers that think there 1.0 will beat everything on the road

Just off the top of my head lol,

People that don't understand that modification is down to personal taste and ##### about how other people mod their cars :p

But seriously... viper stripes, bonnet vents that go nowhere, EDV, 16v badges, standard cars, massive bucket seats in tiny cars, modified 4x4's, ok i'll stop now...

big-wheels.jpg

big wheels
neons
chrome halfords badges
over the top paint jobs
after market bodykits
bright red dash boards
boot installs
6 neds in a corsa thats pinging
bangers with backboxes lol
lexus lights
after market bucket seats
ripspeed lol
and im sure theres alot more haha
Oh and just thought of one, a half written off car with boy racers in it..... brilliant!!!! :p

Things that should NEVER EVER be placed on a Vehicle because it looks like $hit

You should rename this thread....'Things that should NEVER EVER be placed on a Vehicle because it looks like $hit' and watch as the Modding industry collapses because no-one is buying squat!

I'd now be very surprised if anyone ever asks a question about doing this that and the other to their car because it doesn't bloodywell fit in!

If I was a Mod this thread would be deleted and a warning given as this sort of talk discourages others from joining this club and will also discourage them from airing their thoughts and aspirations to having individuality which is what car forums are all about.

Each to their own.

big wheels
neons
chrome halfords badges
over the top paint jobs
after market bodykits
bright red dash boards
boot installs
6 neds in a corsa thats pinging
bangers with backboxes lol
lexus lights
after market bucket seats
ripspeed lol
and im sure theres alot more haha
Oh and just thought of one, a half written off car with boy racers in it..... brilliant!!!! :p

agreed :D

also saxos etc with stickers down the side saying SAXO
erm sunstrips that say motorsport lol.
single wipers
bumpers smoothed into the wings...
filler filled cars. (cracked filler)
silver mesh
stick on filler caps
fake brake discs that go in between the rear wheels
people who think there car is fast and think its been ''chipped'' (my favrite comment lol)
wound back front seats, so you look g4n5t3r ty3t3 y0!
5" back boxs on non powerful cars. (just look out of place) unless on a supra or evo blah blah blah
people who think they look the nuts in a standard car..i.e most NA celica drivers :D
people claiming there car has 500bhp when it has 300..
people who think k&n's are louder and better for performance over a cheap cone filter...they both do the same job and sound the same :S just one is braned k&n..
1.1 saxo driver who reckon there 1.1 is quicker than a 1.4 he raced.
single cam cars...
people with corsa's and novas that rave about putting in a 2.0 RED TOP. its been done to death! ''yearh m8 gonna put a redtop in there init'' lol
poeple who dont haave a clue about engine conversions and dont uprated the suspension or brakes or tyres...and wonder why it handles crap and wheel spins in everygear...
poeple who say there car spins in 3rd...(doesnt make it powerful, just makes it look like you carnt drive and you have crap tyres :S)

well i can forgive k10's as they ONLY came in single cam :) but iam on about corsa and saxo where only the top models came with twin cam...

Have you seen the size of the valves though. the single cams have bigger valves and have half as many valves to go wrong. 8v is way better than 16v for simplicity

err thanx lads you have made me feel crap now as some of the stuff i have done are on that list * looks for the rope and the razor blade*

Smooth boots
Ridiculously slammed cars
People who do performance or handling mods, not for those reasons, but because they think it looks/sounds better.
Sport and turbo badges
Bonnet vents that don't do anything
The majority of body kits
Saxo owners who put VTS badges on their VTR's.
Saxo Owners
People in cars with small engine with all their friends in the back, who think they'll beat you in a race. No, you won't.
Rat look

ok rant and rave about all this i do i hate corsa's but i now drive one as its my only transport but for the thread 2.0 redtop conversion i a corsa ok what happens to micra owners that put 2.0 turbo's or 1.6 turbo's in their micra and hey i will be different sleeper corsa 2.2 astra gsi turbo why moan about mods when we all do it even if it is upgrading a headlight or whatever just stop talking rubbish and get on with your lives i owned a micra which was really modified in everyway its my thing its what i do i shall do what i like to my cars and i wont stop for no one every person to thier one on this one

slammed cars look better than the 4x4 look
smooth boots keeps the car looking alot better but not in all cases

all french cars spesh saxo's
anything bigger then 15's on small crs ie corsa saxo micra (mates got 18's on a corsa
polos so low that they cant drive over stones
vialside* bodykits look minging
neons
highlighter colour cars
big engine cars that cant move
buses
old people doing 40 on the motorway
think thats all for now

ok rant and rave about all this i do i hate corsa's but i now drive one as its my only transport but for the thread 2.0 redtop conversion i a corsa ok what happens to micra owners that put 2.0 turbo's or 1.6 turbo's in their micra and hey i will be different sleeper corsa 2.2 astra gsi turbo why moan about mods when we all do it even if it is upgrading a headlight or whatever just stop talking rubbish and get on with your lives i owned a micra which was really modified in everyway its my thing its what i do i shall do what i like to my cars and i wont stop for no one every person to thier one on this one

slammed cars look better than the 4x4 look
smooth boots keeps the car looking alot better but not in all cases

its only for fun..dont take it personal.

This thread is SHALLOW! (cool!!....lol)

wheel-trims !!! good grief! I HATE THEM ALL TOGETHER...THEY P ME OFFF!! AAAAAAGHHHH!!!! OK, relax sammo!

even worse are ones that are ty-rapped on (what kind of a wheel-trim has to rely on a ty-rap to prevent it comming off accidentally??.....and what kind of wheel trim thief wouldnt have a pair of side-cutters in her/his pocket?)

worse still are ones that are supposed to look like spoked-alloys (showing the steelie behind) and that are ty-rapped on (these [in particular] give me an instant immage of a mouldy old grey thong in situ !! <pmsl>)

i hate french cars done up and car tht have badges relating to another eg a punto with a type r badge on and chavs in cars who tear about and scare other drivers or who think there better then your car. and stupidly loud exhaust

Saxo's
Saxo drivers
Lexus lights on standard cars
'Chrome' Badges from halfords
Chavy girls in pink cars
more than one exhaust on a 1.0 - 1.4

SPINNING WHEEL TRIMS

MODIFIED VAUXHALL CARLTONS (Sorry anyone with one of these no offence)

PEOPLE WHO DO HANDBRAKE TURNS AND BURN OUTS ON PUBLIC CARPARKS WHO MAKE US LOOK BAD (sorry its not a car mod)

EXHAUST TIPS

MODIFIED 1.0L WITH BIG WHEELS THAT MAKE IT GO SLOWER

im going to stop and sleep :)

people from vosa :(
i agree with pretty much all the ripspeed ect stuf, funny stuff.
But valver corsas (DONE RIGHT) not a XE with 1.0liter everything else. are brilliant fun

people who are talkers and never EVER do what they say! "im gunna turbo it" "im gunna put a cossie block in it" "im gunna put a big huge jap spoiler on top of my corsa C wooo, well done mate, ill phone the scrappy for ya the now." :D

people who really dont have aclu! eg/...............
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

YES, it is on backwards i was nearly on the floor when i seen that, and the driver got some abuse! :D

Would having the spoiler the wrong way have the opposite effect and make the back end lighter at speed? Therefore making it realy dangerous? and handle real bad too?

people who think k&n's are louder and better for performance over a cheap cone filter...they both do the same job and sound the same :S just one is braned k&n..

YES!!!

I also hate standard base model cars with nismo, mugen, ralliart, spoon, trd etc. badging all over em... There is a standard pulsar near my house that has nothing done to it and sounds terrible and needs a really good service but he has a MASSIVE nismo sunstrip front and back...it upsets me every time I pass him....he also has ugly plastic wheel covers...probably has nismo stickers on them too...

I think this is the definition of all the above and pritty much describes the P.I.M.P Ass Tacky Sh*T look :)

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

I might do that to my Corsa!

I don't know what people have against it being a 3pot though, they're so economical. Much better than my micra was, and they will still happily fly down the motorways.

people who are talkers and never EVER do what they say! "im gunna turbo it" "im gunna put a cossie block in it" "im gunna put a big huge jap spoiler on top of my corsa C wooo, well done mate, ill phone the scrappy for ya the now." :D

i know loads and loads of people like that. it does my head in.

LOL at the ''well done mate, ill phone the scrappy for ya now.'' :D

Back