what do you hate most?

i think the most important think to remember guys is the club slogan (never underestimate what you will never understand). and we all moddify our cars to how we want, just like them sure they might look tacky and only b a 3pot but if that what they want then let em.....but deffo no eluminous paint :D

or this!!!!!

corsa-bodykit.jpg

at the end of the day its peoples tastes if you dont like them then fine dont look at them its that simple some people think they look good some people think they look crap and most people aint as sad as us and actually sign up to a forum because they have a passion about their car its just all about image i do what i do to stand out in the crowd not be a sheep and follow what every one else says

EDIT: also they must be doing something right as you lot keep on talking about them and have lots of pics to their websites and stuff so i think you lot are closet corsa lovers and tacky mod lovers as lets be honest we have all done one or two of them in out life time

Also, this place isn't barry boys! It's fine to slag off specific mods but you can't slag off other cars. I know how much you all go crazy when your car appears on barry boys and laugh at you, so why do it to them.

I just thought of something, and if anyone says they don't hate it then they are lying.

When people tint their windows badly and it's got bubbles in it. and creases...

I just thought of something, and if anyone says they don't hate it then they are lying.

When people tint their windows badly and it's got bubbles in it. and creases...

true....i admire them for trying as its not easy but when they do pants and dont take it off

Back