What are the best cams for my race micra

Hi I am building an autograss class 4 micra which is 1140cc and am running it on Honda blackbird 1100 injection on a custom inlet with a custom exhaust with blackbird ecu and power commanders. What and where do I find the cheapest race cams not looking for rally cams but am still working on a small budget.

regards Will

there was a race cam discussion on the msc facebook page a few days ago will, and 1140 cc ? what bore/stroke is that ?

frank not sure what the stroke is yet just sent it be bored and he said he will sort it for me so not sure and i asked about cams on the facebook page but got sent to a dead end and was still looking for some race cams.

here are piper and autosprint ones, and another autosprint

55330.jpg
P9191245.JPG

Mine are rally spec cams fro Matt Humphris, not sure on exact spec as they came already fitted to a ported and flowed head that bought from Matt.

You only need to go to a billet cam if you're wanting radical cam grinds and want to avoid a small cam base circle. So you're talking 10mm+ lift.

Billets are also extremely expensive...

Unfortunately, unless you want to pay an obscene amount of money you won't be able to get a set of aftermarket cams :(
You are looking at around £500-£700 for a set of Tomei cams for example

I'm looking at getting some cams next too

Speaking to autosprint for my build......they recommend an 'as67b profile'

What does this mean ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would I need new springs too?

If so, where's a recommended place to get shims/springs?

Imagine il be bothering you again at some point then mate

Dunno what rpm I'm aiming for really, just seeing what else I'd need to reassemble the head once I've bought them......don't want anything breaking to soon or not having the right supporting components

Back