What a fabulous surprise...

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha classic. So someone has previously chipped your car. Heh.

Nice bonus. Are they programmable, or just a one-off burnt chip?

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 16952.jpg
    16952.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 21

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm, did you used to think that your micra was pretty fast for a standard micra :) ?

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Never raced a standard one before :D

Did think it was pretty zippy. I Wont tell my friends is modified tho, so then they stll think stock Micras are quick :D hehe.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
That's great Tom. Those aftermarket chips do make a differance. It was the first ever upgrade I did on Hack and it sure did make a differance. The car at that stage was stock standard.Chip still there.
Its a nice surprise thats for sure.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
nice thing to find in your car!
i'm pretty sure you wont be able to remap it. superchips themselves could maybe map it for another car, but it would cost the same as buying a new chip. this is how it works in uk anyway.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
hello, not to put you down, but if its like the one below it does nothing. worst mod and waste of money spend on my micra ever! iv had it well over 2 yrs and it does nothing belive me. might not be the same one, but if its I.C.O.N racing it probley is.

Attachments

• 16966.jpg
    16966.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 24

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Hahah exactly the same jaxx :D

Im thinking of going to a dyno tuning place and see what they think about it. See if its worth getting tuned.

It sure beats finding $1 under the car seat or an old set of keys in the couch gap. :)

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
ha, yi i agree with you there mate. i had this chip installed when i had the 1.0L engine in my car. when i had the 1.3L engine swap i got it mapped again for free. but they have set programmes apparantley. the one for the micra is a 1.3L map. so on a 1.0L it would probabley feel a little difference (not to me though, theres that physchological factor ha ha) anyway the map for the 1.3L was the same.

to confuse things a little more. i have a cg13de engine, a 1.0L ECU and a chip mapped with the 1.3 Programe. soon will be fully Greddy though.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Ok, the story has taken a new twist. Just took off my door car to install my central locking and what do i find?
CENTRAL LOCKING!!!! HAHAHAH!!!

This really is quite awesome. Im having lunch now and a break for doing all my hard work... :)

Wiring it into my setup after lunch. But really, how freakin awesome is that! :D

Its the Micra that just keeps on giving.

cisco

» CMF Member
Bonus man!!!

That never happens!

No go and get a refund on the one you bought.!

Back