Well err

Well due to the major change of circumstances in my life I've gone and done something I thought I'd never do......

I've gone and got rid of the micra and got myself a bigger car, a ph1 n15 almera

This doesn't mean I'm leaving but I doubt I'll be getting another micra anytime soon

Anyway here's a pic of the new car
568e35cd-95f8-10dc.jpg

why a bigger car? its only one child! unless you have secrets lol!

my gf's sister manages 2 kids in a 106 and its there only car too!

Cool. What kinda condition?

I hope you checked the rear seatbelt mounts.

Bring it up North and we'll do you an SR20 conversion :grinning:

Cause now little un can go on the back seat, more boot space for the giant pram we have, more room for the dog aswell

Tbh the pro list is a lot longer than the con

I'll hold you to that and no didn't know I'd have to

Major rust point on these here N15's, especially the older ones like this.

Go pull back the carpets dude and have a look.

Cool, just drop a PM if you fancy it in the future!

When i had my son, i got an almera gti and ended up going back to a micra as we were still filling the boot and back seat with shopping. Almera drunk more fuel was more on insurance and tax. Micra ftw and ive anothe kid on the way yeehaww!!!!

When i had my son, i got an almera gti and ended up going back to a micra as we were still filling the boot and back seat with shopping. Almera drunk more fuel was more on insurance and tax. Micra ftw and ive anothe kid on the way yeehaww!!!!

lean mean turbod baby making machine

(had to be said :D)

It's only a 1.4 so it'll be good on fuel (came with half a tank :laugh:))

@ scott just checked and it's clean as a whistle

No major plans just replace drivers side front wing and door cause it looks like someone was playing supermarket sweep and replace the rear bumper

Over than that, bump strips, colour coding, ph2 lights and maybe ph2 gti bumpers and grill oh and install the rev counter I've got sitting around

I'm going to be I need this car to last longer than the rest, I can't afford to keep buying cars

I know the feeling :(

As soon as I get the K11 on Monday - im parking it up, giving it an ubar good clean, clean up the bodywork a touch and re-protecting the under side of the car... then I can park up the N16 Almera sort out the rear brakes and probably do the same - give it a dam good clean and sort out any niggaling issues!

I read through your post on AOC and I glad I checked, I have my baby seat in the back

its not a place where most people check to be honest - it does not even get checked for MOT as its hidden out of the way - my brothers is very similar to that but not gone through yet and just passed its MOT! It just goes to show just because it gets through a MOT - does not mean the car is safe! I probably could have bodged it and got it through but it would have not been safe! Glad yours is ok though :)

I hardly have passengers in the rear - however the night before I discovered the hole my OH was in that seat in the rear as we were giving a lift home to a couple of mates!

Back