Welder for sale

kristian

One Way Mule
Ive got a Gasless COSMO Mig welder for sale..

It looks VERY VERY similar to this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SIP-COSMO...yZ113743QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Its 120amp Cosmo Job with adjustable power etc..

Great for getting started..

Ive upgraded to a much more powerful gas welder so have no need for this..

Ive only had it for about 6 months so its got YEARS left..

Easily powerful Enough to do anything on a car needed..

-Exhausts
-Bodywork

Strengthening etc..

paid 120

Looking for 60 for QUICK SALE!

Uses flux cored 0.8mm wire, So no gas needed..

whereabouts are yer matey? I'm not interested as I dont have room :( , but I know someone who may well be interested....

Im in NW engerland,

between liverpool and manchester.. WN7 Postcode, will meet within 30miles or so.. for no extra cost..

im definately interested!! i think u posted in my thread bout which welder to choose lol take it this would suit my needs? my mate delivers furniture down south, could arrange for him to pick up m8 - how far are you from Lymm Services on the M6?

Have informed my mate, think he's after a gas mig but he'll pop on and have a look when he gets time.

I could meet somebody a JCT 20 ( M6 ) mate No worries...

Its just stitting in my garage now waiting to get some use..

I am going to throw in about half a Roll of Flux Cored Welding wire ( As inGasless wire )

But it wont include a mask or anything as im keeping mine..

It came with one of those handheld masks and if can find it Ill throw it in.. But Id strongly Recommend a normal Head mounted mask like I use..

Gives you a free hand to hold bits with..

I will definately take this if you can wait 'till the pod me for me to take it off your hands?

yer mate,

Can meet there, if you could organise a deposit via paypal or something.. then ill arrange to meet the guy..

Cheers

well im actually off work all next week so was gonna arrange some time to pop down and pick it up - which day suits you best? You have my address on MSN so ill catch you on that - or ill pm you my number and you can let me know buddy!

UPDATE..

Ive found the package that you get with the Welder which has the handheld facemask and a wire brush and the manual and things like that..

Anytime during the week is fine mate aslong as its in the evening.. after about 6pm..

Back