"we sang some daft things as kids"

...this is the song that does not end
yes it goes on and on my friend
some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was
they could not stop singing it, it went on and on because... [loops]

Can anyone remember the childrens TV show that came from? o_O

Arnold said:
Postman pat, postman pat, postman pat ran over his cat
Blood and guts went flying, postman pat was crying, you've never seen a cat as flat as that

Everybody knew, the cat was dead
lying in a gutter with a smashed up head
Maybe.... you can never be sure
They'l be knocks, rings, cat guts through your door.

HaHa!

I no there arnt many geordies on here but can any1 remember geordieracer?

the guy who kep the pidgeons we used to watch that at school.

on the road in the street here the peoples pounding feet geordieracer geordieracer.

spuggy i think his name was lmao

and that ghostwriter and majic pencil thing ...up around down and flick!

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerver, get get get on your nerves.

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerver, get get get on your nerves.

Just keep repeating that untill they hit you or walk off - it's great!

charlie had a pidgeon a pidgeon a pidgeon charlie had a pidgeon a pidgeon he had. It flew out 1 morning and flew back at night and when it came back it was covered in.....charlie had a pidgeon.

Gemma85 said:
charlie had a pidgeon a pidgeon a pidgeon charlie had a pidgeon a pidgeon he had. It flew out 1 morning and flew back at night and when it came back it was covered in.....charlie had a pidgeon.

lol i remember that one :D

No-one has put up
"The back of the bus cannae sing, cannae sing, cannae sing, the back of the bus cannae sing, cannae sing for peanuts" lol

There was another one, but I cant remember it all, only bits I know were "Vote, vote, vote for (then someones name)" then it would go onto "and we don't like (said persons name again) anymore"

On the subject of bankers earlier, at work on Sat it was a Football teams presentation dance and everytime someone won they come out with. For this example I will use the name Bob,lol.

Bob is the captian of our ship, of our shio, Bob is the captain of our ship, of our ship. The ship is a tanker and Bob is a "something that rhyms with tanker :p" Bob is the captain of our ship, of our ship.

damn you wilsonian i was happily singing the i know a song thatll get on your nerves thinking thatll be a great post!! 1 scroll down and your there with it!!

wilsons likes dog poooooooooo

*runs off and hides behind a tree giggling at the thought of saying pooo!!

Gemma85 said:
I no there arnt many geordies on here but can any1 remember geordieracer?

the guy who kep the pidgeons we used to watch that at school.

on the road in the street here the peoples pounding feet geordieracer geordieracer.

spuggy i think his name was lmao

and that ghostwriter and majic pencil thing ...up around down and flick!

A remember that, we used t go to the tv room and watch it on VHS on a friday afternoon, a loved that programme a did, a remember them stupid writing ones as well, can u remember the one about the alien that come out the sea n it was called Olly or summit? ha ha that was brillian

detox said:
i never hear that 1!!! LOL!!!
Emz i dont think you should juge! we all were kid's at one point!! we are looking back and seeing what was funny!!!

Are you talking to me?!!!!! What exactly r u reffering to?!!!

ben that reminds me of "bulldog chewin a wasp" which inturn reminds me of what we used to say at schoole " if my dog had a face like yours i'd shave its bum and make it walk backwards" :p

Down at fraggle rock,
swing a fraggle by his Edited,
throw him in the bin,
sellotape him in,
when the fraggles dead,
#### him in the head...

kinda goes on for ages but dont know the rest.. ^^

Down were the light are flashing
were going pikey bashing
down to irland were the pikey's live!!!
dont forget you boot and braces
kick those pikey's in there face's