Water Pump Belt + fan belt

Can someone tell me if the situation is the same regarding replacement of these belts as in taking the wheel off + wheel arch under the wing or can they be changed from under the bonnet ?

im fairly sure theres no interval mileage wise as to when to change the water pump so if yours is working fine then i would just leave it.

also im pretty sure the belt can be changed without removing the arch liner iirc with minimal swearing too ;)

im fairly sure theres no interval mileage wise as to when to change the water pump so if yours is working fine then i would just leave it.

also im pretty sure the belt can be changed without removing the arch liner iirc with minimal swearing too ;)
Hi Andy , The belts very frayed and looks like it might let me down sometime , probably >Rain Wind,Middle of nowhere,Dark,No Torch Freezin and in a hurry ! So I think soon would be a good time to change it also the other one coz it looks like you have to take one belt of to get at the other. Seen a Haynes Manual for £20 at Halfrauds so I,ll probably go for that . Cheers..

if you have a jack and axle stands then yes you can change them without taking the wheel off or arch liner just have to work under neath the car very easy to do

Back