Washer jets spraying roof?

When I spray the windscreen the passengers jets spray high and up onto the roof and the drivers hit just below the middle of the screen. Im not sure exactly where they should be hitting? Is there a way to easily adjust the nozzles without breaking them. Have wiggled a pin in them to check not blocked up.

they get full of crud and become a bitch to adjust. remove, soak in wd40 or ultrasonic bath, refit and adjust with a pin as you have tried already.

which reminds me, i must unblock my drivers side one.

See, no mention of tigerseal this time....... damn it.

Still got it kind of mentioned though :)
I previously have had rain x treatment on the windscreen, could the jets have been blocked in this process?( Not liking the stuff and never again)

Also, I seem to have used 5 litres of screen wash since Thursday, is this normal at this time of year? I have been doing a lot of tests and spraying a lot as so scared of scratches in my glass but even so that seems a lot might need to check for a leak.

Last edited:
5 litres is on par with my partners usage, but it does seem a bit high. :)

the jets get blocked. no real reason for it, they just do, mainly because of salts and minerals in the water we use but you can be damned sure I'm not about to use deminerialised water.

When I spray the windscreen the passengers jets spray high and up onto the roof and the drivers hit just below the middle of the screen. Im not sure exactly where they should be hitting? Is there a way to easily adjust the nozzles without breaking them. Have wiggled a pin in them to check not blocked up.
With a pin or a needle, you can redirect the jet of th spray

Back