Wanting new wheels but don't know pcd

What is pcd on k11

• Thanks for info

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheers buddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
s-l1600.jpg

Mine are 15" Renault Clio alloys. 185/55/15R.

15's are too big too lower onto, like mine, so go for 14's.

Too many speed humps where I live and I collect tree trunks and large bags of wood so not practical. But 15's make it handle like a proper motor.

Attachments

• _20170726_213547.JPG
    _20170726_213547.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 194
  • _20170726_213612.JPG
    _20170726_213612.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
15's are too big too lower onto, like mine, so go for 14's.

Too many speed humps where I live and I collect tree trunks and large bags of wood so not practical. But 15's make it handle like a proper motor.
Jus want it to stop sliding Wen I corner a little fast

New tyres with decent tread and wider wheels. Make sure the shocks are all good.

I leant on the corner of my bonnet and it was way too easy to bounce the car corner up and down. If yours is like this you'll need to get it sorted.
Got to remember these cars were only designed for town trips by little old ladies as standard. I expect after 20 years the suspension could do with re newing?

Lol that is true but then people like us get hold of them and modify them haha but yea think it will be getting lowered to and strut brace to make it handle better

Don't for get the grey wig and flat cap to really irritate people!

Strut braces are, in my opinion, not really worth the money on a small car that doesn't really flex or twist it's chassis much. Anti roll bar bushes and parts like that make, to my mind, a lot of difference.

Lowering springs are around £80/100.

I'm renewing all my shocks and springs with standard stuff to start with. See how good that feels first. I'm fitting bigger Almera callipers on soon I snipped off a scrap car.

Don't for get the grey wig and flat cap to really irritate people!

Strut braces are, in my opinion, not really worth the money on a small car that doesn't really flex or twist it's chassis much. Anti roll bar bushes and parts like that make, to my mind, a lot of difference.

Lowering springs are around £80/100.

I'm renewing all my shocks and springs with standard stuff to start with. See how good that feels first. I'm fitting bigger Almera callipers on soon I snipped off a scrap car.
Nice jus wanted mine to handle so will try anything to help it handle

Back