Wanted

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Yes I'm back after selling the Celsior...

I'm looking for a S1/S2 Super S and it has to be IMMACULATE

I would prefer:

Low km's
A/C
Stock as a rock

So let me know if you know of anything going around the traps guys

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi simply mighty,

Welcome to the site.

Micras are extremely rare and hard to come by. Those who are lucky enough to own one, rarely sell, as they aren't silly enough to part with them.

Hope this helps.

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheheheheha
hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehehahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehe
....etc
umm, sorry for the GUT laugh Sean but thats funny as hell:p, i hope you get what your after mate.
hhahhahaahahhahhahhahehehehehehehehe...

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
2 months, but I've made a healthy little profit from it so I've decided to treat myself to another Micra

I've seen a few around and been in contact with a few owners already but please let me know.

If it takes me 3-6 months to find another Micra I don't mind, I have a spare car I can use until I find the right one for me.

Thanks guys

Sean

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I'm sorry you learn't the hard way, But i was starting to think that i'm the only one that loves my micra and am starting to get a bit crazy in the head over it.

Currently my micras of the road getting a few mods but now i just want to paint everything and keep ordering parts and pull the motor out and so on and so on.

Maybe i need counciling, I am sure there is more than afew others out there that should go as well..

cisco

» CMF Member
Our white Super S is still in pretty good shape. Even the paint is still really good.

Yeah has had a very minor front ender, but definately no structural damage, basically as simple as respraying the bumper and corner guard.

Seano: of course you made a profit! haha.

Well glad you came to your senses, but let me say, I'm sure uncle White Knight is going to have something to say when he stumbles across this thread. teeheehe.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Yeah,

So now that the ridiculing has stopped (yay! Sean's back!) can you all keep an eye out?

I'm NOT going to be modding this one at all though, I can't afford to with my course fee's. To all those wanting to do biomechanics, make a note... Cut off your left nut instead of trying to pay for it...

Seano

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Seano I know of one floating around my town. Its a red Super s complete with roof racks driven by a lady. I know where it lives. I will go and ask if they are willing to sell.
I am not going to make any comment about you coming back to the dark side as you may never speak to me again. Still when you are young you do make silly mistakes.
You are not going to do any mods??
I cannot accept that for one minute.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
That'd be much appreciated Dave...

I'd snap it up straight away if it had a/c (pref p/s too, cisco's white super s got me hooked!), low km's and log books...

Also, sorry to say it mate but I won't be modding it at all unless I get parts and labour for free...

Sean

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh its pretty hard to find a super s which meets all your critera. I settled for something with a proven history on paper. Its got a few dents and a few flaws in the paint but that was always going to happen. Heck i've noticed its developed AT LEAST 3 new dings from carparks since i've had it. :(

Plus it had pretty much everything i was planning to do to it in the next 6 or so months. So in a moment of love i splurged. Hehe. :)

With most micras coming close to the 10 yr old mark i think its starting to become unreasonable to find one with a body in perfect condition - unless its been in a dozen accidents of course.

Good luck with your searching sean. if I see any nice super s bumming about I'll leave a note on it for you!!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Just get something. Anything. And get it cheap, and use the extra money for fixing! (And modding of course.)

Attachments

• 12240.jpg
    12240.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 28

cisco

» CMF Member
Seano, I thought you always got labour and parts for free?

So that means you're modifying your micra then?

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Welcome back Mighty, shall keep eyes peeled for you, but don't expect anything too flash, I just saw the saddest micra in the car park here this arvo, every panel dinged, window tint peeling off, rust, yes rust driven by the skankiest looking person....obviously not someone needing group therapy for their "love of micra's" adiction.

Anyone needing counselling is welcome to pm me, I have "head nurse" training so should be able to alleviate some of the symptoms we sometimes experience whilst driving/cleaning/admiring our cars

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
reverb is $12,000 or so.

If thats double what you want to spend. thats about $6000 to $7000.

Good luck finding one with all your requirements in that price bracket. Especially if it is owned by someone who knows what they've got.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
hey mighty,good2see you back to the micra,and actually made a good profit from selling your car,hah..i did it only once when i sold my first micra when i bought it below market value.

cisco

» CMF Member
Allright no more teasing.

Sean, you know we had to though mate!

Right, well I hope you find a micra soon. Tonight, I would have almost sold blue monster, absolutely giving me the ****s! Getting there by the day though.

Back