Wanted

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi people, do any of you know where I can get a refurbished throttle body or a new one for my 1.0 k11 1996 micra as I need one urgently. Please leave me a reply or message if any of you know where I could get one for around £40. Thank you.

:blues:stokie1985 aka ryan:blues:

my throttle body was not functioning right
gave it the resolder(put electrical house plug wire across the three solder points then solderd that across to link them all)
replace silver cap with good sealant that takes tempreture well-let dry
took off the idle valve cleaned out to stop it stiking(mind the rubber washer when reinstalling)
remove mesh to get to the maf sensors better,have to clean these very gently-replace mesh optional
after giving it a very good cleanout let it dry--my one revived itself after that,worth a try for sure!

hi mate, I know this may come across as abit cheeky which I dont mean it to sound but if I travelled down to you, would you do it for me? I aint really mechanically minded!

hi mate, I know this may come across as abit cheeky which I dont mean it to sound but if I travelled down to you, would you do it for me? I aint really mechanically minded!

i am sure members closer to youself would be a first bet and wouldnt mind giving a hand
or the offer above is very very good

hey stokie have you sorted a throttle body yet? cause if not i'll have one for sale soon it's in good nick done less than 52000 miles, came free with the car so not looking for mega bucks for it.

PM me if interested

Back