Wanted Upgraded brakes....

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys its time i replace the pads in the Micra and i though hmmm well no point doing what i did last time even though i had no problems with them fading and stuff. Its just everyone else has got the pulsar brakes so thought i would do it as well.

Seeing what is out there in the way of brake calipers and possible rotors. If anyone has a spare set or some they were going to use but now dont have time or if they need a rebuild kit through them.

I has some moneyz i am willing to shell out for them.

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
I recently did mine, hit up a wrecker for the calipers, I paid $40 for the pair, bought RDA Slotted Rotors for around $100 a pair, EBX Kevlar's for about $60 a pair. Rebuild kits of NSM were cheap as, from memory around $30 each.

All up $260ish for a set of upgraded brakes is pretty damn good!

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
its gunna cost $120 bucks for new rotors...so might as well, bite the bullet and get pulsar stuff, it will last heaps (mine have been on unchanged for nearly 4 years and still clean and very little wear, I was changing discs every year with micra ones)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yeah i know fred that is what i am doing. Hence me asking for pulsar brakes for sale.... I am seeing what is out there before i go elsewhere. But never mind i found a set off a n15 SSS pulsar

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I went slotted rotors and race pads with fluid before i knew the brakes were interchangable and they have stood up well. I outstop my old skyline with ease not to mention most of the race cars on the track.

Back