EOI 95 super s turbo

CMF_Willybeamin

» CMF Member
Hey guys just putting this out there see if i get any interest. I have my blue 95 super s i will be putting up for sale soon as i need a more practical car.

it has about 280000ks on the shell, the engine has had a rebuild by previous owner.

specs
full whitline kit
upgraded springs and shocks (no coils)
nismo engine mounts
td04 turbo
s14 top mount intercooler
2.5 inch dump (pretty sure)
fully redone exhaust
jdm cup holder
aftermarket tail light

wheels on the car are rare ssr formula mesh's not quite sure of exact offset but are 6.5X14

i also have the old sump a set of extractors and all the bits to turn it back to a n/a setup

paint is in overall good condition except for obvious fading on the roof like most micras, it does have a ding where a lady reversed into me recently on the passenger side fender but is a fairly easy fix, i just haven't had the time to sort it out.

runs well used as a daily driver and not flogged. I am negotiable on any aspect of the car in meeting a willing buyers requirements and will hand over the car with or without turbo/wheels and other bits but as it stands id like to get about 4000 for the lot.

and yes i will be posting photos asap.

CMF_gee-aye-dee

» CMF Member
hey mate, im keen if you are keen to have a look. Can provide rwc with the silvia too obv a lenient one but at least it can be put on the road straight away

CMF_Willybeamin

» CMF Member
Yeah as tyrie said its feeding from the bottom i just don't have the bonnet scoop but really im only running wastegate on this setup. Fuel has been tweaked up but you could get alot more power out of this setup with a good ecu and a fuel system upgrade its only a daily for me.

CMF_gee-aye-dee

» CMF Member
No worries. if you could send me a text anyways 0430423077 i'd still be interested to check out the car, do you know how much power it makes?

Back