Wanted: Standard Nissan wheels K11

Hi all I'm new to this sight and just bought myself a cracking K11 however compared to some of the cars on here it looks like a shed lol. The cars a 1.0 and completely standard and I am looking to put some new wheels on to replace the old steels. I am liking the standard alloys that came with the 1.3 and was wondering if anyone near South Yorkshire just happens to be selling a set.

Cheers Everyone

Kyle

Can't help you with the wheels I'm afraid but always a pleasure to welcome another South Yorkshire micra owner :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi all I'm new to this sight and just bought myself a cracking K11 however compared to some of the cars on here it looks like a shed lol. The cars a 1.0 and completely standard and I am looking to put some new wheels on to replace the old steels. I am liking the standard alloys that came with the 1.3 and was wondering if anyone near South Yorkshire just happens to be selling a set.

Cheers Everyone

Kyle
I got some with good tyres £60

you need to find some almera GTi alloys! they suit the micra well, and because they're 15s, you can get great tyres for fairly cheap!

toyo t1-rs at around £35 a corner

Back