WANTED: Set of dished 14x6.5/7 or 15x6.5/7 rims to suit Super S

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a set of dished 14's or 15's with an offset around +20/+10 to suit the Micra.

Can you all please keep a look out?

Also, do any of you know of any RWD stocko steel rims that may fit at all that are around the same size (obviously not as wide, but hopefully)?

Thanks guys,

Sean

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
I have a set of Simmon's B45's that were on my car before it went too low for the offset of those wheels. 15x6.5 i believe.
If you interested Sean I'll send you some pics.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Older rolla's (i.e. ones that were still RWD) are pretty much all 4x114.3 as well - no point unless you want to change hubs or go for hub adaptors. This includes AE71's, KE70's, 86's and all ones of that era and earlier. AE82's and onwards were pretty much all 4x100 (note, also coincides with the intro of the FWD rollas.. funny that).

Gemini's and MX5's are/were probably the most common examples of RWD cars with a 4x100 PCD. As you've probably already noticed, the vast majority of cars with a 4x100 PCD are FWD, and as such the offsets you'll find are all pretty high in the positive range.

Gemini's would be a good match, but most you'll find are heavy as. Was close as to picking up a set of hotwires off a gemini, but they were too skinny and overall they were way too heavy. Crazy offset though - stuck out of the stock guards by about an inch.

You'd probably get the most choice if you were to import some rather than looking for a perfect set and then comprimising after not finding exactly what you were after.

A +20 or +10 offset is unlikely to suit standard guards without rolling, and you may need to fit flares depending on the width, too.

I've been keeping an eye out for exactly this for well over a year now and haven't found a set that i'm 100% happy with :p

---dens

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i need to drink more, Or lesss either way i will be posting a fat couplke skids the next few days will post links.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Here are a few pics of my Simmon's B45's if ne1 is interested in buying, will chuck em back on car and take proper pics 2morro/monday.
They were great with 30/35mm lowered springs, but coilovers I have are way too low for em without serious guard work.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 36070.jpg
    36070.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 28

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Geez you dont muck around.. =)

um, have near new tyres on em, Kumho sport something or other..
not bad rubber.
Tyres cost me 115 each
wheels cost me 400

Make me an offer =)

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Mate im looking for $600 for wheels and tyres.. postage.. if ur really interested il look into it?
Would be cool to see some tuff Aussie made wheels on a UK micra =)

Back