Wanted, Same As NAPSTERS dash

yeh these are pretty rare and expect to pay quite a bit for it! i managed to get one off ebay a few months back, best thing ya can do is keep checkin around. took me months to find it!

Easiest way is from Japan... :) which in itself isnt easy to sort out. I may be able to get you one though, would need to ask my contacts :) expect to pay £40-50 though (maybe more, maybe less -- would have to check)

Ok thanks, get me a quote solarice, and hat website looks cool, I wont be back until monday. so i will reply then!!

Cheers Conor

I should be able to get them for £40 to your door...If conors interested, i'll have one spare (for deffinate -- can source others if theres a massive demand) so if anyone else fancies one let me know...though at the same time, im not starting to sort out containers lol. :)

skim reading the new posts, i saw "wanted napster" :( lol i thought what have i done lol!!!!! :p

yeah they are rare! mine where off here!

Cheers modded :) yeah conor if you spy that thread it'll help you out and explain what dash type you need to fit it, fitting is by double sided tape so easy to remove if you even need/want to...

colour wise they are nearly always grey, ive seen other colours...but all the one im sourcing are grey (as thats what the uk dashes are)...as seen on napsters thread though you can always paint them if you like.

Hope that helps. :)

Back